The best ways to relax - Mind Relaxation and Body Relaxation
Updated: Jan 11, 2019
When you say what the best way to relax is, I will mean there are two ways to relax: relax muscles and relax the mind.
Firstly, what is the best way to relax muscles? There are four ways:
1. You can do some sports; it can be running with your pets, playing ball with your friends with a lot of laughing, dancing in a hot club. Or it can be quiet ways, like yoga, like hiking. It depends on which way fits you.
2. Have a Relaxing Spa. You can DIY at home spa or go to your local spa stores.
3. Have a relaxing massage; you can go to the message store or call a local therapist to go to your home. There is much local company has a therapist go to your home massage service. But I think both ways are all costly. These days, you can buy a massager to do massage anytime anywhere. You can purchase neck and shoulder massagers to relax your neck muscles, back massagers and foot massagers. Massagers can do body relaxation in the lowest cost way.
4. Eat healthy food. Eating definitely can make you happy in your mind, and if you eat more vegetable or fruits, it can also help you relax muscles.
Secondly, what is the best way to relax mind?
1. Meditation. But so many people don’t know how to start meditation. I would highly recommend Headspace. They do meditation in a simple way for beginners. Brilliant things happen in calm minds - I love these words.
2. Listening to music. I never can forget there was a night after a workout; I watched Adele-The Royal Albert Hall concert, I was so thrilled and relaxed. From that night, I just become more and more love Adele.
3. Close to Nature. You can’t deny nature can make your brain clear and help you see things happened around you. You may figure the things out easily which bothered you for a long time. I know how that feels, that’s awesome.